To successfully compete in today’s industry, real estate professionals must master and implement the right tools and systems in their business. The competition for the attention and commitment of a potential buyer or seller is fierce – especially when you are using online marketing and advertising for lead generation.
Here are the four must-have tools for all real estate agents:
- Lead Generation & Conversion Platform (IDX Website)
- Client Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Personalized Home Search Mobile App
- Automated Home Estimated Home Value Report
Lead Generation & Conversion Platform
There are a plethora of real estate website solutions to choose from today. If online lead generation and conversion is part of your business success plan, then having an effective, true lead gen platform and solution is critical! The most popular platforms range in price from $1200 to $1800 per month plus your marketing budget. The systems listed below include a fully integrated IDX website, CRM, lead follow-up and conversion and other marketing features and tools.
- Boomtown http://boomtownroi.com/
- Kunversion http://www.kunversion.com/
- Commissions Inc http://www.commissionsinc.com/
- Real Geeks http://www.realgeeks.com/real-leads/
- Brivity http://info.brivity.com/leads/
- Curyator https://www.curaytor.com/
At Home Connect America, we selected the kvCORE brokerage platform from Inside Real Estate because it is scalable and affordable (starting at $399/mth) for our teams and individuals interested in a powerful lead generation platform. The kvCORE system integrates all four of these key tools for our agents and teams. kvCORE is only available at the Brokerage level – Kunversion is their individual agent/team solution.
Client Relationship Management Software (CRM)
Just like real estate websites, there are so many options for a real estate CRM! The key to success with a CRM is to fully embrace and use it daily. This means you have to really love it and treat it like the virtual assistant a great CRM can be. Most online buyers start their home search 6-12 months before they are actually ready to purchase. It is imperative that you leverage your CRM to nurture the lead, build rapport and remind you when it’s time to follow-up with a phone call.
All of the lead generation platforms and many real estate websites have an integrated CRM/back office. When researching and selecting a real estate software system to use for your business, look for these features:
- Robust contact management (to collect all the important information)
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Manage your follow-up (calls, emails, tasks, appointments)
- Text and email notifications of leads
- Ability to quickly and easily respond to contacts and leads
- Built-in and customizable action plans and drip email campaigns
- Integration/syncing with Google/Outlook calendars and email
- Lead routing from various lead sources (Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.)
- Manage your listings and closings
- Ability to build and send CMA reports
- Mobile search app
- Lead generation landing pages
- Automatic market data reports
- Integrated Website is a bonus
Two solutions to consider (if you don’t already have a built-in CRM in your website / lead generation platform):
- Top Producer (starting at $ 39.95/mth for the CRM)
- Lion Desk ($25/month)
- Referral Maker from Buffini & Company($25/month)
Personalized Mobile Home Search App
A custom home search app to share with your clients and prospects is another powerful item to have in your real estate tool kit. Your website should be mobile responsive and easy to view and use on a mobile device. But a separate home search app that is personalized with your contact information and includes all listings in the MLS generally provides a better home search experience for the user searching on their mobile phone.
All members of GLVAR have a personalized home search app. GLVARMLS is available for iOS and Android and can be used by real estate agents, brokers, as well as their clients.
You may already have access to a customized home search app – check these possible sources:
- Your brokerage or franchise
- Your real estate website solution may include a consumer home search app
Here is a standalone home search mobile app:
- Smarter Agent Mobile App https://www.smarteragent.com/agent/ (Plans start at $49/mth)
Automated Home Estimated Value Report
If you decide to use one of the lead generation platform solutions for your business, an instant, automated home valuation tool is included. These systems allow you to send an automated report to the seller lead (I recommend doing this monthly). The report provides a value range and provides information on the neighborhood or surrounding geographical area. Don’t forget to add your past clients and others in your database to your home valuation system! It’s another great monthly touch and one most people are interested in opening and reading.
It is critical to have a solid email, text, call campaign in place when using an automated home valuation tool for seller lead generation. We have found that many homeowners are interested in knowing the current value of their home, but may not be interested in selling now. But if you maintain contact and send the monthly report, you have a better chance of converting if and when they are ready to sell.
Here are two other options to consider:
- Top Producer has Market Snapshot https://www.topproducer.com/products/market-snapshot
- Home Value Leads https://www.homevalueleads.com/($59.99/mth)
If you truly embrace, master and use these four key tools daily in your real estate practice, I am certain you will see an overall increase in your lead conversion and closed transaction volume.
At Home Connect America: THE Home for Teams, we see YOU as a small business owner. Home Connect America was created to help professionals like you build a successful real estate team. Our purpose is to help you seamlessly connect your business, your life, and your community so that you realize your ultimate goals and dreams. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with freedom. Everyone has a different objective and we believe that you should have the freedom to achieve what you want. We’ll be there to help you reach whatever that looks like for you. We make it happen with specialized coaching, training, and business systems designed to show you how to operate a successful business focused on providing excellent service and results.
Contact Jan O’Brien for a confidential interview to learn more about our proprietary training and coaching programs, team systems and software. Call or text Jan at 702-858-9191.
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources