Attitude + Action = ATTRACTION
The Universal Law of Attraction states: You attract into your life whatever you focus on, give your energy and attention to.
You ARE the Creator of your Reality!
The only thing you can really control is your thoughts and how you decide to react to situations and events in your life. Monitor your thoughts and self-talk. Be conscious of your language. You attract positive or negative things into you life through your thoughts and actions. Thoughts become things!
Take personal responsibility for where you are at this exact moment. All of your thoughts and actions have led you to this specific place in time. If you are not entirely pleased with your results, then change your thoughts and take action toward what you want to create. Be deliberate and intentional in your thoughts and actions.
“What am I focusing on right now?”
“Am I focusing on what I want or what I don’t want?”
Are your thoughts positive or negative – towards or away from what you desire? Most people pay attention to their current reality and attract the same. Focus on what you wish to experience instead. In order to effect true positive change in your experience, you must disregard how things are, as well as how others are seeing you, and give more of your attention to the way you prefer things to be.
Thought Become Things… Choose the Good Ones! www.TUT.com
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
Create and Nurture a POSITIVE MINDSET
Our unconscious mind is a powerful force which is designed to (among other things) preserve and maintain our body and control and maintain all perceptions.
- FOCUS on what you want, not on what you lack or don’t have in your life.
- Do you take 100% responsibility for your actions, your life, where you are now? Or, do you blame your current condition, state of being, attitude, life on someone or something outside of yourself?
- Is it really your environment, the market, your boss, the economy, the kids, the economy that’s responsible for where you are now – mentally, physically, emotionally or spiritually?
- Are you the Victim or the Victor?
- When you catch yourself having negative thoughts and self-talk, just recognize it and CHANGE your thoughts. Interrupt the pattern. DO something that will break that state and move you toward positive thoughts and actions.
- Write your goals as AFFIRMATIONS. Always stated in the present tense, as if already accomplished. Use BE, DO, HAVE statements (I am, I do, I have not I wish, I want, I will).
- State your AFFIRMATIONS daily, out loud. Record your affirmations on your smart phone voice recorder and play them back frequently.
- VISUALIZE your desires and goals. Create a Vision Board and place it where you will see it throughout the day. Take a picture of your vision board and make it your screen saver for your desktop and phone.
- Practice GRATITUDE daily. Use a daily gratitude journal and record at least one thing you are grateful for everyday!
- MEDITATE daily for at least 10 minutes. Check out guided meditation apps like Calm or Headspace. I use and recommend BrainSync by Kelly Howell https://www.brainsync.com/
- Listen to positive, uplifting music and podcasts
Self-Improvement Podcasts https://player.fm/featured/self-improvement
The Upside with Callie and Jeff https://www.callieandjeff.com/
This is a critical first step after doing the positive change work on yourself. You must have a plan and action steps that you actually do and move you toward what you desire.
What action are you taking right now to move toward your desired outcome? Resolve to do something every day (one small step) that moves you toward your goals. Daily action increases your determination and gives you energy.
NO Action impacts you in a big way! A decision alone changes nothing.
SMALL STEPS. Momentum comes from action, so do something that moves your toward your desires, that moves you forward.
“Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” Thomas Jefferson
“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” Leonardo Da Vinci