Today we conclude our series on how to Be a Real Estate Business Owner with how you stay connected to your past clients and your SIO.
- Closing gift
- Request a Client review…. Be prepared to ask 5 timesJ
Episodes 51 and 52
- Host a house warming/welcome to the neighborhood party
- Just moved kit (personalized return of address labels, postcard announcement
- Closing statement/letter follow-up to mail January 1
- Introduce your Client Appreciation Program
- Episode 31 – Best of the podcast has 4 Key Connections and Local Business Spotlight
Create Your Client Appreciation Program
Create a letter or email that introduces your program and outlines the benefits to the client. Here are two examples to get you started – just revise and customize to include the details of your program.
Let me take just a moment of your time to introduce a complimentary service I provide for my clients.
It features regular updates and analysis of our local and national real estate market, a referral directory of local businesses and services, an annual analysis of the market value of your home, invitations to our annual client appreciation party and a whole host of other helpful information you’ll receive on a regular basis.
I am dedicated to bringing you the excellent customer service that you deserve – and nothing less!
I look forward to staying in touch and I want to thank you for the opportunity to serve you as your Real Estate Professional.
Four Key Connections
- Closing Settlement Statement
- Home Anniversary Card Email and/or Call
- Birthday Card, Email and/or Call
- Annual Home Valuation
30-40 Connection Plan
- Monthly Newsletter
- Holiday Cards
- Market/ Neighborhood Updates
- Personal Notes
- Calls/Lunches for A+ and A Clients
SendOut Cards https://www.sendoutcards.com/app
Ask for referrals!
- Oh by the way … Who do you know…
- Reward your referrals
- Movie Tickets
- Gift Cards
- Car wash
- Gas cards
- Referral language in your email signature, letters, mailers
Cross Endorsement Program (Groupon Idea)
- Series of cross-promotional endorsements between you and other business
- Each endorsement must include a benefit to recipient (coupon, discount, item of value)
- Local Business Spotlight
- Promote in your monthly newsletter
- Send a letter to your database to see if they have a business or a service to promote
- Follow-up with a phone call to discuss
- Create a Directory (Hard Copy and/or Online)
- Real Estate Portfolio/Investing
- Home Selling & Buying Process
- Local Market Update
- Protecting Your Assets, Trust, Wills, Financial Planner
- Credit Repair and Credit Scores
Quarterly Thank You mailers or In-person delivery
- Batteries for smoke detectors
- Gift cert for house cleaning
- Book with a personal note
- Gift Basket with local products
Client Appreciation Week
- Consider implementing a week of Client Appreciation. Plan and coordinate something special either mailed, emailed, or texted every day for a week.
Client Appreciation Event Ideas
- Holiday Party
- Rent out a theater – weeknight
- Fundraising events
- Host a local event (sports, super bowl, etc.)
- Donation in the client’s name
- Newer restaurant, pub – co-promotion
- Rent a Food truck
- Host a Private Wine Tasting
- Small dinner party at your home
- Happy Hour event at a local venue
- Take everyone to a baseball game
- Early Halloween party with canned food donations
- Summer BBQ at your office, home or local park
- Bowling Alley party
- Create a family fun fair with face painting, games, etc.
- Host a blood drive
- Host a block party for a neighborhood that you work or live in
- Host a game night