Today we chat about the importance of the five daily disciplines that you should incorporate that will ensure real estate success.
- Morning Routine
- 1-2 hours of lead gen & follow-up
- Know Your Market
- Your Win the Day Formula
- Evening Gratitude & Prep for tomorrow
Your Daily Success Routine / Morning Ritual
What is Your Morning Ritual?
How you start your day truly impacts how the rest of the day plays out!
Adopt a daily ritual. A morning routine, to start your day in a positive mindset and with focused intention. Show up every day: Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually. Now more than ever it’s important to get up, do your morning mindset ritual, get dressed for success and get to work!
- Morning meditation or prayer
- Read a few pages from a book that inspires you
- Daily gratitude – journal what you are grateful for each morning
- Exercise, stretch, take a walk
- Review your goals and say your affirmations
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Review your day’s tasks and schedule
ATTITUDE + ACTION = ATTRACTION
1-2 Hours of Prospecting
- Script/Role Play Practice
- 9-10 am and 4-6 pm
- 5 SOI/Database connections
- 5 people / leads for follow-up
- 5 personal notes
- Daily hot sheet (Expireds, what’s new on the market)
- Market stats and trends
- Average sales price, days on market, months supply
- Disrupters – iBuyers, Cash investors, Discounters
Win the Day Formula
What are the one to three specific things you could on a daily basis that would really drive your business and life goals? What are the one to three actions that have the highest return and the most valuable use of your time?
Do the most important things first in the morning, preferably without interruption, for 60 to 90 minutes, with a clear start and stop time. If possible, work in a private space during this period, or with sound-reducing earphones. Finally, resist every impulse to distraction, knowing that you have a designated stopping point. The more absorbed you can get, the more productive you’ll be. When you’re done, take at least a few minutes to reflect and refresh.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Make “X” connections with people in my database
- Send “X” personal notes
- Add one new person to my database
- Set one appointment daily
- Make “X” calls, texts, emails to my niche or primary prospecting target
- Hand out 5 business cards and ask for business, a referral or for permission to add them to my database
- What is your morning routine?
- How will you win the day and the week?
- Who is your accountability partner?
Take time to reflect and record what or who you are grateful for each day. Review your to do list and schedule to get ready for the next day,