Top sales people are driven, risk-takers, independent, success-oriented, and entrepreneurs. They also share the following 3 key characteristics: a great work ethic (they show up and work their plan), unwavering perseverance and a positive, can-do attitude or mindset.
- Goals – The end to which all effort is directed.
- Clearly defined, vibrant written goals in all areas of your Life (Spiritual, Business/Career, Family/Relationships, Financial, Personal)
- Write them down and review daily
- Turn priority goals into affirmations
- Measure your goals – You can’t improve what you don’t measure
- Use visual goal boards
- A Plan of Action
- Personal & Business Budgets
- Listing & Sales Goals / Action Plan
- Implement Effective Systems
- Be Intentional & Specific with your actions
- Do the ordinary tasks with such consistency it becomes extraordinary
- 30 days = Habit Change; One Year = Lifestyle Change
Perseverance is continued and patient effort. It only comes through the struggle of life. What comes out on the other side of perseverance is always gold. Perseverance leads to maturity, which leads to confidence, which leads to results, which leads to a high self-esteem.
- Commitment People who persevere make no provision for anything but success
- Accountability– Get a coach or accountability partner
- Great Salespeople Figure It Out!
Things do not change; we change. – Henry David Thoreau
- Personal Responsibility
- A positive mental attitude is a process not an event
- Everyday you have a choice about your attitude
- Everyday, be prepared to play
- Become the Best You; Be the Role Model; Deliver Excellence
- Good Stuff In. Good Stuff Out
- Listen to positive, powerful audio / podcasts (Zig Ziglar calls it Auto University)
- Read more books – watch less TV
- Power of Affirmations & Visualization
- 10 Minutes of daily prayer / meditation
- Read your affirmations daily
- Visual your desired outcomes
You are what you are, and where you are because of what’s gone into your mind. You can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind. We definitely have a choice in what we see & read. – Zig Ziglar
For things to change, you’ve got to change. For things to get better, you’ve got to get better. – Jim Rohn
Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve. -Napoleon Hill
At Home Connect America: THE Home for Teams, we see YOU as a small business owner. Home Connect America was created to help professionals like you build a successful real estate team. Our purpose is to help you seamlessly connect your business, your life, and your community so that you realize your ultimate goals and dreams. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with freedom. Everyone has a different objective and we believe that you should have the freedom to achieve what you want. We’ll be there to help you reach whatever that looks like for you. We make it happen with specialized coaching, training, and business systems designed to show you how to operate a successful business focused on providing excellent service and results.
Contact Jan O’Brien for a confidential interview to learn more about our proprietary training and coaching programs, team systems and software. Call or text Jan at 702-858-9191.
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources