Today, welcome Joslyn England from Fidelity National Title Company to the WBNL Podcast Studio. Joslyn recently attended the Inman Connect conference in Las Vegas and joins us to decipher the noise from the nuggets!
Joslyn England directs The England Team as the technology and marketing executive for Fidelity National Title in Las Vegas. Her experience in real estate lead generation and technology implementation extend to the real estate community through vlogging, educational events, and one-on-one coaching sessions. Joslyn has contributed to website, social media, and lead generation strategies for some of the leading brokerages and agents in Nevada.
Fidelity National Title
Marketing and Technology Executive
You can reach Joslyn at
- Biggest benefit to attending any conference is the networking opportunity with other agents and vendors!
- Instagram – you don’t need 10,000 followers to get the “SWIPE UP” feature if you run and ad to Instagram Stories only.
- iBuyers is not going away – need to educate yourself and learn how to work with them
- OpenDoor does want to work with agents and pays a 1% commission
- Choose your social media platform and master it! Know your target audience and what social channel they use and be on that platform
- TEAMS – presenters discussed compensation structures, retention ideas and dealing with high turnover ratios. Team members are looking for stability, value, leadership and support!!
Contact Joslyn to schedule a Marketing Checkup and Assessment!