Today, we take a sneak-peek into the 30-day work from home challenge and talk to a returning podcast guest, David Squier, about adapting to the ‘new normal’ real estate market.
About Our Guest – David Squier
David is actually two people in one. One David is a fun-loving, engaging people person. The other David is a fanatic for statistics, organization, and technology. Good thing, too. That combination of an easy-going manner and relentless attention to detail is what separates an average agent/coach from a great one. Transactions run smoother. Buyers are happier. Sellers are happier. Everyone wins.
David is an accomplished real estate coach, trainer, and speaker, With over 28 years of real estate experience, he has excelled in all levels of the real estate industry including top-producing mega team leader, broker-manager, owner-broker, and business coach. David has a natural ability and passion for coaching, training, mentoring & business development and has consistently guided people to the breakthrough moment in their careers. This has allowed him to grow his Las Vegas sales team for so many successful years as well as training, coaching & consulting others to success.
30-DAY WORK FROM HOME CHALLENGE
Get Up! Get Dressed! Get to Work…. Remotely and Virtually!
WHEN: April 1- April 30, 2020
WHERE: ONLINE via ZOOM MEETINGS
WHO: All Real Estate Professional Ready to THRIVE!
By the end of this 30-day period, you will …
- Design a daily success action plan and routine that gets results
- Master your CRM
- Be able to conduct Virtual Buyer Consultations, Open Houses & Showings
- Create a virtual Listing Presentation that leverages video & 3D Tours
- Be a boss with video and social media
- Own your online presence
- Have new business and a solid pipeline!
Prerequisites / Agreements
- You have a CRM and Real Estate Website
- You have a laptop or desktop with a camera and microphone
- Create a Free account on ZOOM.us (or alternative Video Conferencing)
- Setup your New Home Source Professional Account
- Facebook Business Page
- Zillow, Realtor.com Profiles Complete
- Attend & participate in the Zoom Meetings and do the work
- You have a positive, can-do ATTITUDE!
Pre-Launch Zoom Meetings
These two sessions will cover the program details, what to expect, what we will be providing on a daily basis, and getting everything ready to launch on April 1st.
- Part 1 – Monday, March 30, 9:00 – 10-am
- Part 2 – Tuesday, March 31, 9:00 – 10am
REGISTER NOW AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS ~ along with all the details and Zoom links
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources